WVRR Museum Membership Meeting

Sun Jan 1 18:28:41 EST 2006

Howdy Friends

Some of you know me from my full-time job as B.T.S. creating laser-cut
kits for HO, S and O scales. About 8 months ago, Diane and I moved from
Tampa FL to Elkins WV. Having been born and raised in Roanoke, VA with
a strong love for both the VGN and N&W, it is really good to be back in
the mountains! And after our move, we became heavily involved with the
recently-formed West Virginia Railroad Museum located here in Elkins.

Our museum goal is to collect and preserve just about anything to do
with railroading in West Virginia. My specific goal as promotions
chairman is to make sure you know we exist. And hopefully, get you to
become involved with the museum. Here in WM country, surrounded by WM
and B&O fans, I need all the N&W support I can find!!

Visit our museum site at http://www.wvrailmuseum.com when you have a
chance.

In addition, please remember the WVRRM Annual Membership Meeting is this
Saturday, Jan. 7, at 1 PM in the WM Passeger Depot in Elkins, WV. We
will talk about what has been accomplished this year and things we want
to do in the future. Obviously, we need your support as we have a lot
of work ahead of us!

After the museum meeting, we can all drive to Belington to see the two
West Virginia Northern 2-8-0's we just brought in from PA. The B&O E-8
and caboose is stored there also.

Thanks, and Happy New Year,
Bill
--