3 Days on the Pokey

Sun Jan 8 17:47:11 EST 2006

Just back from 3 days on the NS Pokey and it was another fantastic trip as usual. This was my third time out and I have now covered about 90% of the line from Bluefield to Williamson. When viewing these photos, keep in mind that the first two days were very dark due to cloud cover and we were shooting at a minimum ISO of 400 and rarely did I set my shutter speed higher than 1/200. If you are a photographer that does not like taking photos in "less than perfect" conditions, then don't waste your time on this stretch of railroad.

I hope you enjoy the images I have selected and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

http://members.trainorders.com/varailfan/photos/index.html

Jeff Hawkins