Mon Jan 9 13:57:50 EST 2006

Jeff:
Really enjoyed the pictures of one of my favorite divisions. Having trouble
deciding which one I want to use as wallpaper this month.
Thanks for sharing.
John Marbury
Buford, GA

Just back from 3 days on the NS Pokey and it was another fantastic trip as
usual. This was my third time out and I have now covered about 90% of the
line from Bluefield to Williamson. When viewing these photos, keep in mind
that the first two days were very dark due to cloud cover and we were
shooting at a minimum ISO of 400 and rarely did I set my shutter speed
higher than 1/200. If you are a photographer that does not like taking
photos in "less than perfect" conditions, then don't waste your time on this
stretch of railroad.

I hope you enjoy the images I have selected and feel free to contact me if
you have any questions or comments.

http://members.trainorders.com/varailfan/photos/index.html

Jeff Hawkins