Saltville Branch photos

Thu Jan 12 09:38:01 EST 2006

Bro. Ben:
Excellent shots of Saltville. Unfortunately, when I visited there in '89, all I had left was B&W film. Boy, times have changed since then in photo technology. I presume you shot the rest of the route on down to Glade Spring. I was amazed between '89 and 2004, when I drove partway to Saltville how much the R-O-W had grown over the tracks abandoned in place. Good-sized trees reclaimed the track in many places and you could barely see them except where a grade crossing was still in place here & there. Keep 'em coming.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software