I need Train Simulator Advice

Sun Jan 15 11:59:57 EST 2006

I reccomend MSTrain Simulator. Like flight simulatotor before it, MSTS is complicated and does not allways, but, it still represents the brodest coverage of all. Futhermore, many of the expert are very generous with their time and advice, especially from the Canadians and Californians. Good luck. I did try several others but MSTS still outshone them.
Sam Pierson spiersonsir at bellsouth.net

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: I need Train Simulator Advice

To any of you guys who are into train simulators:
I need advice. I'm wanting to get into train simulators. I used to have Microsoft train simulator, but had a terrible time trying to figure out how to build a route, so I gave up. Now, I've lost one of the discs for it so I'll have to start from scratch again. What simulators and such would you all recommend?
Reason I'm asking is I wanted to do a sim version of the Saltville Branch, but I couldn't even figure that out on MSTS. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben Blevins

Yahoo! Photos