Silent Auction at "Friends of the VGN RWY @ MP 2006"

Mon Jan 23 09:21:16 EST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The planning for the "Friends of the Virginian Railway @ Mile-Post 2006" event at the O. Winston Link Museum on March 31-April 2,2006 is moving right along and we are excited about what it will be.

I am now needing items for the Silent Auction which should be a great venue to raise money for the restoration of the Roanoke Passenger Station. So far, I have a few actual VGN artifacts donated. Perhaps you will not be able to be with us for this great VGN event, but would like to assist in our efforts. If you have something that you feel you would like to donate for the auction, please contact me at gkholine at att.net

Also if you or your firm or employer could help us with a door prize or an item for our "Goody Bags" (we're planning for 100) we would be very grateful. This is a $1.5 Million project and we need all of the help that we can get.

Thank you for your generosity and I hope you can come be with us!

Skip Salmon
--
Skip and Judi Salmon
3721 Buckingham Drive