Change Of Pace

Mon Jan 30 21:40:50 EST 2006

Yes, it is 30 miles from Roxboro to Durham along the southern portion of the
old Lynchburg and Durham Railroad line. I'd be interested in knowing a
little more about this saying. Roxboro is home for me although I currently live
in Bahama which is a little more than halfway between these two tobacco
market towns.

Thanks,

Chuck Stewart

In a message dated 1/29/2006 2:06:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,