Andy Jennings: Re: Train Simulator

Wed Feb 1 14:10:01 EST 2006

My E-Mail address is spiersonsir at bellsouth. Florida Plundeer and Loot is having prolems of late, and my computer is thus totally disconectd. I have Pokey installeded and working. I can not get Clinch Valley installed. Your help would be greatly appteciated.
Sam Pierson spiersonsir at bellsouth
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Train Simulator

Sam, I have been trying to get in contact with you offline about MSTS, Alas, I had LOST your email by mistake.

The email you posted is not working, can you send me one, telling me what you need, and I will see if I can help you, or anyone eles for that matter!

andyj74 at earthlink.net

Andy Jennings
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:46 PM

I too would like some help in installing the rest of the coal minning area. Your installer for Pokey was a smasing success.
Sam Pierson spiersonsir at bellsouth
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 2:24 PM

I too would like some with the installation of the other routes.
Sam Pierson spiersonssir at bellsouth
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:46 PM

Is there anything different about the new Pokey route? I installed the original 8 files and they have always worked just fine.

Jeff Hawkins
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 7:57 AM

Andy

I must agree with you regarding the Pocahontas route, its brilliant.

I could not get the original 8 files to work, but your self installer file worked like a dream.

Are you going to do the same with the Clinch Valley? (And Kingsport). As when I tried to load the four files

For the former I got the same error message.

I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks again for your good work.

Brendan