Dick Dunlap and Mike Irvin

Sat Feb 4 13:32:14 EST 2006

Mike Payne was the first Wabash operating supervisor to come to the old N&W
after the merger. He was sent to Portsmouth as Asst. RFE where I had the
same job. We became friends then and are friends now. Shortly after he
came to Portsmouth I was sent to Decatur, the first operating supervisor to
go from the N&W to the old Wabash. When I last saw him he was
Superintendent at Decatur, but that was several years ago.

EdKing
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: Dick Dunlap and Mike Irvin