Fan Trip 7/11/59

Tue Feb 21 11:35:35 EST 2006

I might have been, but can't say for certain. I grew up in Narrows and would have been 12 years old at the time. I remember an occasion when our whole family got on the train and rode to Bluefield, except my Mother, who drove the car to Bluefield and picked us up. It was definitely a fan trip for our family, there was no other purpose, but I can't say for sure it was this one.

John Simmons