Networking a Nation exhibit opening

Wed Feb 22 22:35:53 EST 2006

February 22, 2006

Good morning, Wilson!

It was nice chatting with you at the NPM last evening.
My compliments to you and NPM staff for hosting a
great event, as well as producting an excellent
exhibit on Star Route services.

Although the digital camera I use doesn't have the
resolution of newer ones, I took several photos of the
events and attendees. You may view these by clicking
on file names at
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/star_rte/ If
you want to keep some of them, you may save them to
your hard drive or other media after opening. I'll
leave this subdirectory up for viewing until April 1.

The Railway Mail Service Library had an excellent
2005. You can look at photos and video clips at by
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/renovtns/ by
clicking on
the file names listed. A summary can be read at
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/renovtns/RMSL2005.DOC
This document can be opened with current versions of
Microsoft Word. It may take a moment for photos to
download after the document appears. Please be sure
to scroll all of the way to the bottom to see all
pages.

If you ever near Winchester, please stop by Boyce.
The town is three miles north of the junction of US
Highways 50 and 340, and seven miles from Interstate
81 exit 313A. In the meantime, I'll look forward to
hearing from you during 2006 and hope you've gotten it
off to a great start!

Best wishes for a good G.W.'s birthday,

Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator
Railway Mail Service Library, Inc.