Sightseeing on the Shenandoah

Wed Mar 8 19:33:01 EST 2006

Stop by the O. Winston Link Museum in downtown Roanoke - but plan to spend at least 1 1/2 hours will there. We have Winston Link's newly restored caboose on display and several new additions

We are open 10 am to 5 pm

David Helmer
O Winston Link Museum Committee Chairmen

Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:59 AM
Subject: Sightseeing on the Shenandoah

I'm making my plans for this years convention trip to Strasburg. I'll be coming up Interstate 81 most of the way. I was wondering if you fine folks might point out some points of interest along the way up the Shenandoah Valley line. I will most likely follow the line on my way back home on Sunday, and would like to know some good places to visit and take photos. I plan on visiting Boyce, and following the line south from there.

Thanks,
Ben Blevins

Yahoo! Mail