N&W sightseeing along the Shenandoah Division

Thu Mar 9 22:57:39 EST 2006

And upon further review, the little building that was the last depot at
White Post was still there the last time I passed through.

South of Elkton, near Stonewall and the Merck Plant, there is an old depot
whose name escapes me now that has been moved to the other side of Rt 340.
I believe it was a N&W depot.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
www.pocahontasmodels.com