Ammunition plant pass,

Wed Mar 15 21:37:51 EST 2006

I know this go's back aways but I remember reading sonething about this train back in 1948 or 49 in "Railroad Magazine.
I have the Magazines but I do not want to open it till I am ready to scan it to disk. Most all of my collection from the 1930's to 50's are turing to dust, so I have one shot to copy them. I have them sealed in airtite plastic till I am ready. It's fun to see the cigarett ad's on the back covers
("Smokers find: Camels never jangle the nerves') June 1939 Railroad Magazine 15 cents

H.B.Lyon