Whereabouts of 611 and 1218 Excursion Service Auxilliary Tenders

Fri Apr 7 11:13:27 EDT 2006

May not be any help for you but there is a Big Emma tender in Atlanta at the
Southeastern Railway Museum. It was due for the same fate as the two NS had
converted but it never happened. I have pictures at:
http://cgsteam.rrpicturearchives.net/archivethumbs.aspx?id=8162
The Emma is the 1966 tender, 271 is off a 4-6-2 and is smaller.

Where does VMT keep the bottle, I was there last summer and do not remember
seeing it.

Jason Greene