mile marker mile post

Sat Apr 8 14:10:30 EDT 2006

Jeff,

A good place to start your research would be for you to purchase a copy of the N&W Annual Reports on CD from the N&WHS Commissary (go to www.nwhs.org). The reports usually contain what track modifications were done, etc.

Another possible source for your research would be track charts; I'm not certain what the N&WHS Archives may have regarding track charts and how the revisions would have been made to them regarding the changes in the mile posts.

Jim Brewer
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 11:54 PM
Subject: mile marker mile post

Sorry about the mishap on the mm/mp thing. I just want to know why all the changes over the years? And what years they happened?

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.