610 at Chicago

Sun Apr 9 11:48:50 EDT 2006

The photo of 610 in Chicago is an exceptional find. I
know of no other photographic record of 610 taken
during its test program on PRR in Dec 1944. Can't
tell whether it's PRR T1 6110 of 6111 on the adjacent
track. I was looking for booster piping (6111) or
lack of it (6110), but the angle isn't quite good
enough to be sure.

Dave Stephenson