Chilhowie NS/Truck Collision

Fri Apr 14 22:25:26 EDT 2006

Yeah, but you don't have the option of not downloading them.
That's a great deal different than not opening them!
Tom Cosgrove

> Let's be fair to Jerry. This is an exact quote from his first e-mail:

> "I took several pictures of the collision that I am going to send, but

> in deference to those with dial up, I am going to send them in

> separate emails. These photos are not 56k friendly, so you have the

> option of opening them up if you choose." (emphasis mine)

> I read my e-mail in reverse order, latest first, and I suspect that

> may be what "bit" some folks. But, Jerry did alert us.

> Dave Phelps

> In a message dated 4/13/2006 7:54:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> At 11:59 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:

>> The pictures were sent to those of us with dial-up, and they took

>> forever to download. Please do not do this to us again. Is the

>> moderator listening? Jim Nichols

> The Moderator was not aware of the number of pictures attached to

> the posts. I thought there was one picture per message.

> My apologies to those on dial-up.

> Ron Davis

Tom Cosgrove
N2VFK
Jersey Coast Chapter American Red Cross
Monmouth County ARES/RACES/Skywarn
Amateur Radio Communications Services Corps
SKYWARN Spotter LME002
732-842-6020 (wk)
732-747-8896 (hm)
732-778-4372 (cell)