Location of Photo of Eng 302 in 1939?

Sat Apr 29 00:27:56 EDT 2006

If the date is to be believed, it stated 1939, the roundhouses closed
and were torn down by 1935. To my recollections of other Roanoke
photos, there were no sand towers of that design in place in the steam
era, sand was taken from the coal wharf, both at 12th Street and
Shaffers Crossing. I do not believe the shot is from Roanoke.

Ken Miller