Stations and sidings book

Sun May 21 17:57:05 EDT 2006

If ya got the Pulaski Dist., Radford-Bristol, would love to see it, either .jpg or PDF
thanx,
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: Stations and sidings book

I forgot to ask what file type(s) do you want it in? I can scan into Adobe PDF or .jpg or both. Also Last call for any one else who wants a scan I currently have:

John Hecker: Winston-Salem District
Paul Mandelkern: Clinch Valley District

Just Add you name to the list with what you want and the file type you want (Adobe PDF (.pdf) or Jpeg Image (.jpg))

Your welcome,
Nathan Simmons

Nathan, I would like a copy of the pages for the Clinch Valley District. You can send them to me off-line at: paul.mandelkern at lowndes-law.com.

Thanks.