N&W sightseeing along the Shenandoah Division

Sun May 28 10:13:48 EDT 2006

This is indeed sad news. This was basically "Small Town USA" with its
storefronts, etc. I'm glad I got photos of it some time ago.

Does anyone know if the ex-N&W YMCA survived the fire? The building has
long since be converted to apartments and expanded, but was one of the few
remaining structures to the N&W steam era left in the area.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: N&W sightseeing along the Shenandoah Division