Car Poleing.

Mon May 29 11:10:59 EDT 2006

Bill,

I have the DVD from Greg Scholl Video Productions titled " Norfolk & Western
Steam Freights." The original color films were taken by Scholl's father
from "1954 to end of steam."

There is a sequence in which a K-1 is poling a car. Given the time frame of
the video, this puts it at least 1954 and perhaps later.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:26 PM
Subject: Car Poleing.