Vacation time

Wed Jun 14 21:24:13 EDT 2006

I have been hearing from list members who want to know how to suspend
their mailing list subscription while they are on vacation.

Here's how to do it:

Go to the following web page
<http://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-mailing-list>http://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-mailing-list

Enter your e-mail address and the password that is e-mailed to you
with your subscription reminder on the first of each month.
Then click the [Login] button.

If you do not know your password, enter your e-mail address
and then click the [Remind] button located further down the web page.
The system will e-mail you your password.

After you are logged in, scroll down to [Your NW-Mailing-List
Subscription Options] and and find the [Mail Delivery] section.
Change this option to [Disabled].

If you are also subscribed to the NW-Modeling-List, then check the
[Set globally] check box. This will make this change to both of your
subscriptions.

DO NOT FORGET THIS LAST STEP!
After making your changes, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of
the page and click on the [Submit My Changes] button.

When you return from your fun in the sun, follow the same procedure
above except reset your [Mail Delivery] option to [Enabled].

Answers to other mailing list questions are at
http://www.nwhs.org/mailing_list.html

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any problems.

Ron Davis
Moderator