Unidentified N&W Conductor on Rear Platform

Sun Jun 18 23:05:55 EDT 2006

C. H. -

The Association of American Railroads used a lot of publicity photos from
various railroads, and to avoid any controversy they airbrushed all
identifiable road names and replaced them with East and West Railroad.

I don't know why nobody ever modeled the E&W. Just think of the roster you
could have . . .

EdKing
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: Unidentified N&W Conductor on Rear Platform