East & West Railroad

Tue Jun 20 09:39:09 EDT 2006

They did a good job of it too. Even got all the reporting marks on the hoppers, even the one in the distance behind the caboose railing, But did did they get the ones on the end of that hopper - they are too small to see. Now I have to take this picture home and blow it up in photoshop or I won't be able to stand it.

John Simmons