Fw: [STMFC] N&W G1 photos - was N&W G-1 Gon or Virginian G-5 Gon

Tue Jun 20 17:06:40 EDT 2006

All,

There had been some discussion over on the steam freight car list regarding the Sunshine Models resin kit of the N&W G-1 gondola; one of the list contributors indicated one of the prototypes still existed and took some photos, the links of which are below.

Just thought some of you might be interested in this freight car stuff.

Jim Brewer