Any sample N&W passenger train consists?

Wed Jun 21 02:37:09 EDT 2006

June 21, 2006

Good morning, all:

Does anyone have a N&W passenger train consist, any
date, any route, which includes a Railway Post Office
car and storage mail cars? I'm completing the handout
for my July 6 presentation at the N&W HS convention
and would like to add one or more lists of car numbers
and locomotive making up a specific train on a given
date prior to 1967.

If so, please contact me on- or off-list. I can use a
transcription that is typed into an email, a fax, or a
.jpg scan. The source will be credited for the
information.

While I'm writing, if anyone knows approximately how
many people may be attending the Strasburg convention,
that will also help. I need to photocopy the handouts
late next week and am unsure how many to make.

Good night and good morning,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com