Mystery photo is likely GTW

Thu Jun 22 09:22:39 EDT 2006

June 22, 2006

Thanks for the helpful pointers about the mystery
photo, Dave. I don't remember many roads positioning
the whistle on the smoke box, which ought to help
narrow down likely roads. For now, I'll refile this
photo in my GTW folder; the reason I have it is the
30-feet RPO that is visible behind the tender.

Good morning,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com