steam boiler filling

Sat Jul 1 20:28:30 EDT 2006

Thanks for info about filling an empty boiler.
Once again I am amazed at what the "old timers" did to improve effeciency-i.e. Modified boiler filling with available hot water and steam. And, Ed, I'm going to try to find that article you mentioned in the ARROW. I'm sure I can learn a thing or two.
To all out there have and safe and enjoyable 4th of July
Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH