July 5, Sixty-Seven years Ago

Thu Jul 6 08:17:46 EDT 2006

Attached is the pdf version of this report from the ICC archives. You can
access this report, or any other through 1994 by going to:

http://dotlibrary.specialcollection.net/

Then click on the link to the railroad reports. The reports are organized
by year and appear to be in calendar order within the year.

I always thought that if photos of the various wrecks were available (and I
imagine somewhere in the US National Archives they are), these reports would
make nice articles for the Arrow. Maybe someone with the time and interest
could pursue this.

Happy reading!

Jim Brewer