Virginia passenger service (was Elliston Yard)

Mon Jul 17 07:07:47 EDT 2006

We used to travel from Pennsylvania to Georgia to visit our son, almost all
of the way on interstate I-95. But as you say, the truckers think they own the
highway. On our last trip I got home a nervous wreck because of being cut
off several times by truckers entering the interstate when I was on the inside
lane (I don't drive 30 or 40 miles over the speed limit like most of the other
craxy drivers) and couldn't get over into the other lane or slow down to make
room for them.

We haven't driven south to visit our son for two years. Traffic (mostly
trucks) can only have gottern worse since our last visit.

Neil K. Yerger
7 Farm Road
Wayne, PA 19087-3303

audreyly at aol.com