N&W Locomotive roster 1954?

Wed Aug 2 09:46:10 EDT 2006

Well I tend to read anything that has anything to do with the steam era of
railroading, especially the VGN, N&W, Clinchfield and other area roads. SO I
might enjoy the article but I think Ed's very comprehensive list will help
me sort out what I have and make sure it fits in with 1954. So far every
steam locomotive I have is numbered for a unit that is at least on the
roster for 1954. The only one I am really not sure about active duty so to
speak on would be G-1 #7.

Bob Welsh

Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: N&W Locomotive roster 1954?