Long trains rollin'

Sat Aug 5 14:29:23 EDT 2006

I was there, but don't recall the date, just a hot summer day.. Alongside
the double main at Coal Grove, OH. It was something else, 500 loads of WV
coal with ( I recall) 3 sets of power, front, midtrain and rear. I timed it
and it took 13 minutes and 33 seconds to clear the Ford Brothers (trucking)
crossing. What they did with it after arriving in Portsmouth, OH yard I
don't remember. On thing, they didn't try it again.

Oakie G. Ford
IRONTON, OH

Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: Long trains rollin'