N&W Position Light Dwarf Signals

Tue Aug 8 15:58:39 EDT 2006

Group:

I am trying to figure out the best way of obtaining a couple of the
N&W distinctive color position light dwarf signals. Growing up along
the N&W near Circleville, Ohio I remember seeing these signals in
places. Of course, I never asked anyone at the time about them, and
with the phasing out of the PL style signals, I am fearing I may be to
late.

Does anyone have a contact or address I could write to inquiry about
this? I sincerely appreciate your help and insight into this.

Eric