Dwarf PLs...

Mon Aug 21 17:16:42 EDT 2006

At 5:33 PM +0000 8/17/06, Robb wrote:

>There's one just just west of Radford at Cowan... protecting the arsenal track. The track has been long abandoned, but the dwarf is still lit to this day. I do not know what is on the other arsenal track at Pepper (the one still in use)

You mean this one? Photos taken April 21, 2005, looking west toward Belspring and east into the Arsenal. If they don't show up here, they are at the bottom of this page:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/bharper/nwrwy/cowan.html

--
Bruce in Blacksburg === In the heart of N&W territory. ===

Bruce B. Harper (540)231-4360
University Relations/Web Communications bharper at vt.edu
Virginia Tech Blacksburg, Virginia 26060
See N&W WWW Page at http://filebox.vt.edu/users/bharper/nwrwy/