"JC"

Sun Aug 27 14:34:41 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 7:48:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

You are diggin' in the wrong place, Sonny ! There weren't any on the
Bristol Line. I don't recall any even at Radford.

Abe:

Can't recall for sure because it's been 15 + years since I've been there.
Was
there a dwarf CPL for trains leaving the Radford Branch ? Another question -
did N&W have any PL-1s ? I've seen multitudes of the improved version,
but can't say I've even seen a photo which included a PL-1.
Harry Bundy