N&W Burlington caboose

Wed Sep 27 18:18:12 EDT 2006

Thanks, Ken. You (or anyone who wants to see it) can contact me
directly at glencoeplaid at bellsouth.net. I'm still working on the
interior - hope to be done by the end of the year - it will be museum
featuring N&W, life on cabooses, the role of the NC Railroad in forming
Company Shops (later Burlington) and rails in NC in general. It will
be open by appointment and for all downtown public events.

I did get a National Railway Heritage grant from NRHS to help with the
restoration since I am paying for it and not the city (who owns the
caboose). I was excited to be chosen!

Ann
On Monday, September 25, 2006, at 04:07 PM, nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org