Negative No. 16434 - Where?

Mon Oct 23 07:19:41 EDT 2006

First Bellsouth blocks the messages, now Comcast.

Seems these outfits won't respond to this type of issue unless a customer complains. When I stopped getting the posts about a month ago, I asked the same question Abram did, and Ron emailed me personnaly so it got through. I then contacted Bellsouth and the problem went away (probably not without some effort on Ron's part...)

Call your provider and B****.

John Samples