Boyce demo circuit

Thu Oct 26 12:46:25 EDT 2006

October 26, 2006

Hello, N&W HS:

Does anyone have Hagerstown District, Shenandoah
Division train orders, a dispatcher's train order
register, or a dispatcher sheet from pre-1955? I'd
like to work with the Morse Telegraph Club to recreate
telegraph message traffic on the dispatcher's wire.
Also, if anyone has car orders, passenger car space
requests, tariff quotations, or other information that
would have been send on the message wire, that would
also be helpful. When done, this recording can be
provided to the society.

Jim, I'll get back to you with an inventory of
instruments furnishe by Ace Holman's estate.
Basically, Boyce station has legless keys, mainline
sounders, local sounders, relays, a pegboard, a jack
box, and a small patch panel.

Best wishes, all!

Frank
f_scheer at yahoo.com