Lofton Wye

Sun Oct 29 14:27:12 EST 2006

Yes, Harry, the abandoned r/w often reverts back to the property owners.
But what
about where it’s only a portion of the r/w like this is where the main is
still in use? I wouldn’t
think that would apply. If someone could get me the milepost limits (to
nearest 10ths), I think
I can get a copy of the val map. Then we might know more than we do now.
You would think Sprint’s lawyers would have made a better contract for their
easement.
I guess it was due to some concessions the railroad first made when they got
the land.
John Marbury

Message: 3