Railroad Museum of Virginia

Mon Oct 30 12:42:09 EST 2006

October 30, 2006

Thanks, Ned, for the referral. Too bad the Railroad
Museum of Virginia can't join forces with the Virginia
Museum of Transportation to have at least one really
good railroad museum in the Commnwealth on solid
financial footing.

If you're ever in Portsmouth, can you write down the
car numbers? I suspect these are storage mail cars,
not Railway Post Offices.

Best wishes,

Frank