Unloved and Unnamed Orphan Signals at Roanoke

Sun Nov 12 13:54:55 EST 2006

Abram
Any good front views would be great. Question? In a previous post you stated the lenses in the Dwarfs where clear but I have found several photos that suggest that they where yellow before 1964.(Norfolk & Western in color Pages 8,36 by brother Jim Nichols) And the rule books show yellow.
I would welcome any discussion on this. (steam era guys jump in) I also have a line on several
of these lights for sale . I know others on this list have expressed interest in them Just contact
me off the list.

Larry Evans
304-453-6252