Where is Vrginian DE-SA Suffok, VA, Diesel Switcher Number Six? -- and the former "Coe" tugboat? Boston?

Sat Nov 18 08:57:14 EST 2006

Folks, Does anyone in Our Group know the current whereabouts of
one-time Virginian Railway Class DE-SA Suffolk, VA, GE 44-ton Diesel
Switcher Number Six? Which company owns her and with what number
now? Any further pedigree post-VGN?? Was she scrapped? If so, where and when?
Also, how about VGN's tugboat "W. R. Coe"? Last I heard, she
was still laboring in Boston Harbor, having had her named changed to
the "Robert B. Claytor" before being sold Up North. What year was
this transaction? Any further pedigree post-VGN would be very
helpful. Also, was she -- or is she about to be -- scrapped? If so,
where and when?
Many thanks for any information here....Best Wishes and Merry
Christmas, Lloyd Lewis.....