N&W Station - Norfolk

Tue Nov 21 09:14:24 EST 2006

It was torn down around 1963, but stood just west of where the rail
bridge crosses the river. The station site is now part of the parking
lot for the ballpark. The N&W station in Suffolk, Va. is still in use
by NS, with the SAL/SCL station there nicely restored as a railroad
museum.

J. Kelling
Greenbelt, MD