NWHS Conventions

Fri Dec 8 20:12:28 EST 2006

How many members of the society are at the age of having children that still
live at home? At 36, I would dare to say that I am one of the youngest
members of the society and don't recall seeing many families at the past 2
conventions that I have attended (Williamson and Strasburg).

I attended a work related 5 day convention during late October in Tampa, Fl
and my wife managed just fine with our daughter, whom attends daycare during
the week. Speaking of which, my wife leaves for San Diego tomorrow for a
work related 4 day convention and I will manage just the same as she did
when I was in Tampa.

Besides, dont most parents look forward to the beginning of the school year
so they can regain a bit of sanity that was lost during the summer months?
Not being hostile, just asking questions and stating what is obvious to
these eyes.

Best Regards,

Todd Arnett