NWHS Conventions

Thu Dec 14 22:54:39 EST 2006

Hi All,
Having the conventions during the summer has worked well for my son and I.
There is no way we could have made Roanoke and Williamson if they had been
when school was in. With all the fall sports the kids play in this neck of the
woods, it's difficult to set aside a long weekend. We probably would still
have made Strasburg, if it had been in the fall, only because it was less than
3 hours from our house (New Jersey). We look forward to Bluefield! So my
son Rudy and I put our votes in to keep the conventions during the (The late
June early July have worked well for us) summer.
Rudy Garbely