CPL

Fri Jan 5 04:25:56 EST 2007

I love all this talk on CPLs. While documenting the Cincinnati District's CPLs, I talked to a signal maint. who said his father worked on the line in the 40's installing the system. As Mr. Blevins stated, information is hard to come by. I suppose if one had the CTC board setup, it would show where all the original signals were installed. I have found quite a few signal bases over the years and I photograph and document their locations also. There is a little info in the N&W Annual Reports CD too on CTC on the Peavine.

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.