Long time no messages

Sun Jan 14 21:51:36 EST 2007

I have had numerous run-ins with Comcast and Earthlink regarding this issue
with my job as a network engineer. Both company's maintain internal
blacklists that they keep and you have to get real nasty with them to get
you to remove something from the blacklist. It needs to be pushed hard with
them.

Jon Kelley