Roanoke Rail walk

Thu Feb 1 16:43:07 EST 2007

The signal lens and lamp are to be changed out, I am to deliver the
corrected ones this weekend is the plan. The City folks simply did
not know any better.

Hopefully, the effort will continue, it has been discussed to
continue the walk further east and further west, but that remains a
wait and see.

Ken Miller