Got the N&W Blues

Sun Mar 18 21:55:12 EDT 2007

I too thought they were all black (the color they were purchaced in). I have 3 - 35mm shots or 216 in black with N & W in gold on the side of the long hood the pre-NW short lived paint. I have most or the 200's in my 35mm slide collection. Give me a call or email.
479-970-2080 epainter000 at centurytel.net.

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA - Currently Russellville, AR